- Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be refunded or exchanged after being purchased except in the case where the concert is cancelled. Bad weather, natural disasters, airspace closure or any other ‘force majeure’ will not lead to ticket refunds.
- Please purchase tickets from official vendors, or PayPal as indicated on our website. We cannot guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any other outlet.
- Entrance to the concert will be by ticket only. Please ensure you have ID available in case you are required to produce it.
- Tickets will be exchanged for the appropriate wristband upon entrance. Damaged or lost wristbands cannot be replaced so please keep your wristband safe and secure. If you experience any trouble with your wristband or it becomes loose, contact concert staff immediately.
- Children under the age of 16 must have the correct ticket and be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Any child under the age of five will be admitted with a valid under 5s ticket and must be accompanied by a responsible adult. A nominal charge of 1p is required for on-line sales via PayPal so that we can control ticket numbers for the purposes of event licensing.
To hold an event of this nature, the Cricket Club and Dymock Festival are required by the Licensing Authority, Gloucestershire Police and Health and Safety Law to comply with the following policies:
CHALLENGE 25 POLICY
- It is against the law for any individual to under the age of 18 years of age to purchase alcohol.
- It is a criminal offence for any individual to purchase alcohol on behalf of somebody who is under 18.
- It is a criminal offence to sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18.
Alcohol will only be sold to individuals who are able to produce appropriate identification proving that they are aged 18 or over
The only acceptable identification is a passport, photo driving license, a card bearing the official PASS hologram or any other identification acceptable to the police.
If a sale is made to a person under 18, the person buying, the cashier selling, the designated premises supervisor and the license holder commit an offence
Penalties for failure to comply with the above are as follows:
- The maximum penalty for persons committing any of these offences is a fine of £5000.
- The Cricket Club’s license to sell alcohol may be at risk
No Glass Policy
Please remember this is a cricket club. NO glass bottles, vessels or glasses are allowed on the concert site for the safety of all and to comply with the above licensing requirements.
This policy will be strictly enforced to comply with our licensing and insurance requirements and to protect the volunteers, yourselves and the cricketers who will be using the pitch after this event. We ask you for your understanding and compliance with this policy.
The concert organiser reserves the right of admission and to eject any ticket holder when they:
- have behaved at the concert in a manner which, in the reasonable opinion of the concert organiser has, or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other visitors; or
- use threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provoke or behave in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace; or
- in the reasonable opinion of the concert organiser is acting under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol; or
- refuse to comply with the concert security staff with regards searches or any health and safety / licensing issues. No refunds will be given to Ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour as suggested in, but not limited to, the examples above.
In the event of children spoiling the event for others, the children and their parent or guardian will be asked to leave.
As the concert is held on licensed premises and we also have food available for purchase at the concert, we respectfully ask you not to bring any alcohol or food on site which has been bought elsewhere.
No Dogs will be allowed on site with the exception of registered guide dogs
The Concert is an out-door all weather event. We will provide several marquees for shelter in the event of heavy showers. We cannot provide ticket refunds in the event of bad weather during the concert.